1. Learn QBO in a Day
Like a better bookkeeping experience that what you are having now? Keen to get your head around QBO fast? Enrol today! EVERYTHING you need for the day is provided:
Computers and ergonomic chairs, Great (Accredited) Trainer, Extensive Manuals, Lunch and morning and afternoon teas.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE
- New or inexperienced users of QBO
- Existing users wanting to learning best bookkeeping practices
- Bookkeeping staff wishing to learn the foundations of QBO
- Small business owners and financial controllers seeking improved financial management and reporting
- Accountants and Bookkeepers wanting to get a handle on the time saving features available in QBO
- Anyone returning to the workforce wishing to learn about the latest online bookkeeping systems and methods
In any business, time is money so why not get a concise view of the program and learn key features, all in a day! We take you through QBO in a hands-on, interactive classroom setting designed to make the day informative and enjoyable. You'll cover areas such as:
- Setting up your organisation
- Refining the structure to work with your accountant
- Automated Bank features to save you time, plus tasks to ensure you complete
- Invoicing, & receivables
- Expenses and paying your bills effectively
- Best practice bookkeeping tasks
- GST/BAS reporting, incl traps for newbies
- Key financial reporting to manage your business or organisation.
Everything you need for a great learning experience is included and set up in our permanantly set up Training Centre.
We'll also include a fully comprehensive manual, Certificate of Achievement for all of your hard work and morning & afternoon tea and lunch.
But be quick-the class is a maximum of 10 students per session and they can fill up rapidly. To ensure that you are able to attend the session that suits you best, print out, fill in and send us the attached PDF registration form.
See you in the classroom!
Note:To view any downloads you will need Adobe Acrobat® Reader software which is available free for most computer platforms from Adobe at http://www.adobe.com
If you would like to book into this course manually open the flyer below, or for more information... click here to contact us and ask about our tailored courses for groups!
Course Dates/Book online NOW >>