1. Learn Xero in a Day
Need a better Xero experience that what you are having now? Keen to get your head around Xero fast? Enrol today! EVERYTHING you need for the day is provided:
Computers and ergonomic chairs, Great (Accredited) Trainer, Extensive Manuals, Lunch and morning and afternoon teas.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE
- New or inexperienced users of Xero
- Existing users wanting more from the system
- Bookkeeping staff wishing to learn the fundamentals of Xero
- Small business owners and financial controllers seeking improved financial management and reporting
- Accountants and Bookkeepers wanting to get a handle on the key features available in Xero
- Those returning to work wishing to update on the latest online bookkeeping systems and processes
In any business, time is money so why not get an overview of the program and learn the fundamentals in a day! We take you through the latest version of Xero in a hands-on, interactive classroom setting designed to make the day informative and enjoyable. You'll cover areas such as:
- Setting up your organisation
- Refining the structure to work with your accountant
- Automated Banking features to save you time - including ensuring your bank actually does reconcile!
- Invoicing, & receivables
- Paying your bills effectively
- Best practice bookkeeping tasks
- GST/BAS reporting
- Key financial reporting to manage your business or organisation.
Everything you need for a great learning experience is included and set up in our permanantly set up Training Centre. Wel also include a fully comprehensive manual, Certificate of Achievement for all of your hard work and morning & afternoon tea and lunch.
But be quick-the class is a maximum of 10 students per session and they can fill up rapidly. To ensure that you are able to attend the session that suits you best, print out, register below. See you in the classroom!
AND for those working in the Building industry, our training is eligible* to be funded by the ACT Building and Construction Industry Training Fund Authority.
* conditions apply Contact us for more details.
If you would like more information... click here to contact us and ask about our SPECIAL OFFER FOR BOOKING 2 x courses!
Course Dates/Book online NOW >>
Cant attend a course? - ask about purchasing one or more of our quality Manuals, or better still attend online:
Course now available online>>
Now available as 6 x 1 hour online sessions
Ideal for those keen to learn quickly and not able to attend a face to face course
Over 6 hours of learning, either as live sessions, or in your own time, available once live sessions are completed
Getting started, including opening balances
Sales, receipts and effective debt collection
Purchasing & payments
Bank Feeds and tips on reconciling
GST/BAS and Financial reporting
Security, Settings and Sorting out issues
Presented by longstanding Xero Accredited Partner and trainer - learn from our experience!
>>>BOOK TODAY: Live sessions commences every month for 6 weeks - or ask about our recordings to watch anytime!
For more information... click here to contact us
70kb Image File 61 downloads
Ask today about a free trial 02 6215 9710