3. Managing Payroll using MYOB
Understand payroll processes and obligations of paying staff, and how to implement using MYOB
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE
- Existing users wanting to set up the payroll features
- Clerical or bookkeeping staff wishing to learn the basics of MYOBs payroll, PAYG and Superannuation.
- Payroll officers needing to understand the impact of different payroll set ups
- Anyone returning to the workforce wishing to understand how to set up and process a payroll in MYOB
- New or experienced users of MYOB
In any business, time is money so why not get an overview of the program and learn payroll in a day! We take you through the latest version of MYOB Accounting Plus in a hands-on, interactive classroom setting designed to make the day informative and enjoyable. You'll cover areas such as:
We'll also include a fully comprehensive manual, Certificate of Achievement (as an approved MYOB Training Provider) for all of your hard work and morning & afternoon tea and lunch.
But be quick-class sizes are small and they fill up rapidly. To ensure that you are able to attend the session that suits you best, print out, fill in and send us the attached PDF registration form.
See you in the classroom!
Note:To view any downloads you will need Adobe Acrobat® Reader software which is available free for most computer platforms from Adobe at http://www.adobe.com
Contact us to discuss further if unsure about suitability for you.
Note: This is an non-assessed course but forms part of the Certificate IV in Financial Services (Bookkeeping) course. Should you wish to undertake this formal qualification please contact us for further details. You are able to complete the assessements at a later date for an additional fee should you wish to undertake the formal qualification.
If you would like more information or want to book on this course manually please click here to contact us
Course Dates/Book Online >>
0kb Adobe PDF 188 downloads