Get the heads up QUICKLY on the latest features - guaranteed to save you time and increase your productivity!
Learn how to make best use of these features, quickly and easily.
A great refresher too, if you need an update or to ensure your skills are up to date.
Version 2018 is SIGNIFICANT for ALL users - BOOK TODAY!
Concise, jam packed half day sessions, aimed at existing users - quickly learn what you need to do before you upgrade and how to make best use of the updated and new features.
Each session is full of practical information that you can easily apply. Attendees will have their own computer and a workbook for handy future reference, along with morning tea and networking.
Guaranteed to fast track your knowledge and teach you how to make use of the time saving features available! This session is full of content so ensure you book in today.
This hands-on session covers not only the upgrade tips but also the latest great new and enhanced features on:
- IMPORTANT information for all users about how this upgrade will affect you.
- FANTASTIC enhanced Reporting features
- NEW sorting and searching options to help you with your everyday work
- UNDERSTAND your options with V2018 - Desktop and Online, or BOTH!
- LEARN how to prepare and upgrade your file, including the 'Check In' and 'Check Out' options
- IMPROVED Payroll processes,
- UPDATED time saving features including Bank Feeds
- TIME SAVING with SMARTBills
- BETTER reporting features,
- Payment options to IMPROVE cashflow
- The updated 'Simpler BAS'
- PLUS great Payroll enhancements to address the Superstream online reporting requirements, and much more!
Plus workflow tips, and an explanation of what to watch out for when upgrading - BOOK IN TODAY for this practical session!
A MUST FOR ALL BOOKKEEPERS AND USERS OF MYOB - Book today to attend BEFORE you upgrade!
Plus great for those who just need a refresher on the latest version of MYOB
For more information on this session or to discuss your requirements with our team, click here to contact us or ring 02 6215 9710
Hands on Session Dates/Book Online >>>
Webinars: Book Online >>>
513kb Adobe PDF 422 downloads