The latest information on MYOB for bookkeepers - all in the one place!
Lots of learning, all from the convenience of your desktop!
Highly informative, online information sessions, held each month designed to update existing MYOB users, at all levels and experience, to provide the latest information on the product and related services.
Information is presented by longstanding MYOB Certified Consultant, Pam Chilman, who is at the coal face of updates to MYOB, often beta testing and on the MYOB Partner Advisory Group, as well as out working day to day with clients using the product and delivering MYOB training as courses and webinars. Whilst Pam is close to the updated information at MYOB, she is able to offer independent information in an unbiased manner, is accredited with a range of accounting software solutions has an unparalleled understanding of the accounting software market.
The NEWS Channel is delivered first Friday of each month at 1pm, on the latest issues affecting bookkeepers or owners using MYOB and designed to keep you in touch with the latest trends in bookkeeping. Don’t worry, if you cannot attend we record the session so you can listen to at your convenience.
Content will always include:
· Updated information on MYOB releases,
· The latest trends in bookkeeping, and
· An opportunity to ask your questions and interact in a convenient cost effective manner.
A summary of the latest MYOB information in one place!
Next session is HOT with some much awaited updates plus more!
Every month we cover the latest updates released. Tips and segments can include:
· Updated features and how to use them
· Connecting your accounting software with other products - APIs, what they are and how they can streamline your processes,
· New Features to speed up accounts payable - Smart Bills and IN Tray for electronic storage
· Tools to get paid more quickly,
· Transitioning from desktop to online,
· Payroll year end including Payment Summaries
· SuperStream - the timelines, the legislation, how to implement using MYOB (a must for anyone paying staff),
· Bank Feeds - what is all the fuss and how to save time using them, andTips on Financial year end
Cost: select an option · Pay per MYOB NEWS Channel session $69.00, or
· Prepay any 3 sessions, = $149.00, or · Subscribe to all 12 MYOB New Channel sessions per annum, and SAVE. Best value at only - $595.00
Or better still why not subscribe to our full Webinar Subscription service (includes MYOB, Xero, Reckon, Calxa, Microsoft) and get UNLIMITED webinars on any product on ALL our topics, including the MYOB NEWS Channel – all for $795.00! You could attend all our topics and receive over $2000 worth of learning and updates with no travel or waste of downtime, all for $795.00.
click here to contact us for more details.
SAVE and <<SUBSCRIBE>> for 12 months, or
Book 3 sessions and SAVE << Book x 3 Online>> - Indicate your three topics
Webinar dates and times << Book x 1 Online>>