Lots of learning, all from the convenience of your desktop
The first session of a 3 part series, which can be attended live, or watched as a recording in your own time.
MASTERING MYOB - PART ONE session covers:
REVIEWING AND REPORTING - 8th December
* Learn key settings and the best tools to assist with troubleshooting your data and the overall condition of your file,
* Tips on how to correctly address issues found to avoid balancing issues at end of year,
* Understanding when and why you use different reports in MYOB and how to make them more easily accessible,
* Customising reports for best presentation, and
* Identify key reports for end of month and end of year to maintain quality bookkeeping processes and quality financial information
This session is presented using MYOB AccountRight and suitable for BOTH desktop and live users
Presented by Pam Chilman, one of the longest serving MYOB Certified Consultants in Australia, member of the MYOB Partner Advisory Board, and recognised by MYOB for ongoing commitment to the product.
Learn from her extensive experience working with the product for over 20 years.
All you need is a computer, internet connection and some uninterrupted time for about one hour (or watch the recording at any time).
Look out for....
PART TWO session:
SINGLE TOUCH BOOKKEEPING - 15th December
PART THREE session:
CONNECTING WITH CASH - 22nd December
BUNDLE of 3 x 1 hour sessions 'Mastering MYOB' << Book 3 Online>> with dates
click here to contact us to have your queries answered
Attend Part one session only <<Book 1 Online>>